Zum Inhalt springen

Radeon 7500LE

R8DER

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi...

Hier hast du mal zwei Auszügen aus Testberichten, die sich mit overclocking beschäftigt haben...

To sucessfully get a good overclock with nearly every ATI card, you need to perform a small moficiation to pump a few extra volts around. Some people get away with joining the necessary points with a pencil, while others physically solder small wires from A to B. I wasn't keen on doing either and I only managed a stable 5% overclock at 283/209 using PowerStrip that resulted in an additional 170 3DMarks at 1024x768. I did get as high as 310/250, but lasted about 10 seconds before video corruption forced me to reset.

---------------

With the standard heatsink and fan combo, I didn't expect much overclocking from this card. I downloaded this cool overclocking utility called Radeonator and proceeded towards overclocking the Excalibur 7500LE. I was able to reach 288/210 with no problems, however going beyond this point seemed impossible. This increase yielded in around a 4% increase in performance, however if you want to go beyond this point firstly you'd have to install a better heatsink on the GPU. Furthermore there are many tweaks you can perform such as increasing the voltage of the card and so on, but we weren't planning on ruining a perfectly good card just right now. If anyone has some spare cash in them can try it out for curiosity :)

Alles Kannst du Hier nachlesen...

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Fachinformatiker.de, 2024 by SE Internet Services

fidelogo_small.png

Schicke uns eine Nachricht!

Fachinformatiker.de ist die größte IT-Community
rund um Ausbildung, Job, Weiterbildung für IT-Fachkräfte.

Fachinformatiker.de App

Download on the App Store
Get it on Google Play

Kontakt

Hier werben?
Oder sende eine E-Mail an

Social media u. feeds

Jobboard für Fachinformatiker und IT-Fachkräfte

• Neu erstellen...