Zum Inhalt springen

Information über den Studienweg/Berufseinstieg im IT-Bereich für non-IT(newbie)

ittab88

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo Dear Group members,

I am a new aspirant in IT sector just have a few questions in mind so that's  why i am posting here,looking forward to positive Feedbacks and suggestions.

I will try to make the question short and clear, accept my apologies  for my post as it is in English because i still have to work on my German skills as they are in Niveau A1 so its the first thing i will be doing to achieve C1 in German language before going for an Ausbildung or something similar.

I am 33 years old and i do not have any formal education or experience in IT. So these 3-4 years are really going to be important and i want to make something positive out of them and i hope things really work out.

1-Is there any chance that i can grab an IT Ausbildung at such an age? or i will have to do an Umschulung? My preference is to stay in NRW.

2-I really like the Fachinformatiker Ausbildung pathway but confused which Spezialisation is really worth it SI or AE? Which one has better career prospects and job stability and career growth?

3-What are the relevant courses or certification i can do or finance(with minimum cost) on my own that can help me in my quest? Even if System Integration/administration is a natural choice(i am afraid if i can do coding or will be able to do it). Because i need one year for German proficiency(language school) and than 2/3 yrs for an Ausbildung pathway.

Best Regards.

vor 46 Minuten schrieb ittab88:

I am 33 years old and i do not have any formal education or experience in IT. So these 3-4 years are really going to be important and i want to make something positive out of them and i hope things really work out.

What have you done before? IT is a wide range, so maybe it is possible to adapt your current skills with a field that matched your qualities most.

Going from A1 to C1 is going to take a very long time, but not all jobs in Germany require german language skills. Many international companies also take English speakers. 

If you fulfill the requirements for studying at a university, you could also enroll into a 3 years computer science bachelor as an alternative to an apprenticeship.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Fachinformatiker.de, 2024 by SE Internet Services

fidelogo_small.png

Schicke uns eine Nachricht!

Fachinformatiker.de ist die größte IT-Community
rund um Ausbildung, Job, Weiterbildung für IT-Fachkräfte.

Fachinformatiker.de App

Download on the App Store
Get it on Google Play

Kontakt

Hier werben?
Oder sende eine E-Mail an

Social media u. feeds

Jobboard für Fachinformatiker und IT-Fachkräfte

• Neu erstellen...