Zum Inhalt springen

Advices for future jobs

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello everyone, sorry for not writing in your language, but it is better like this. I would be happy if you could. I'm from Belgrade, Serbia, 24 years old, I have been 5 years experience in graphic industry-finishing printed products, assembling car foils etc..In past years I have been interested in programming, mostly backend, PHP with mySQL and Laravel framework , So little of Wordpress. Of course, you should have some knowledge of HTML and CSS :) I do not have a university degree. I work mostly with my friend, Google. So, I'm asking, which is the best way to get a job as a junior in Germany? I saw some job ads, for junior php developer, And I have received a couple of answers, with questions in it, on I EU citizen. So, it's a good job. Yes, I will continue with my resume, but I need some advice about it, is there some apprenticeships for less money? Thank you for your interest in posting answers:)

Hi, and welcome on this board :)

vor 32 Minuten schrieb manya92:

which is the best way to get a job as a junior in Germany?

Certificates, certificates and certificates. We Germans believe that there is no knowledge when you have no certificate... sorry, but it's really a german thing.

vor 36 Minuten schrieb manya92:

is there some apprenticeships for less money?

Hey, we are germans. Even apprenticeships are ordered by a law. ;)

Do you have any serbian papers that cite you had something similar to german "dual apprenticeship"? There is a german way by law (based on EU law) (what else, we are germans...) that lets you homologate your serbian certificates.

Ja, das war es, was ich suchte. Ich selbst glaube auch, dass du Zertifikate brauchst. Ich besitze ein Zertifikat in der Entwicklung von PHP / MySQL-Webanwendungen von der Universität Belgrad. Ich schätze die zeit, die du verbringst, dies zu schreiben, das hat mir sehr geholfen. Wünsche mir glück beim Deutschlernen. Es ist keine arroganz, es ist normal, deine sprache und identität zu behalten. :)

vor 9 Stunden schrieb manya92:

is there some apprenticeships for less money?

There's always the possibility to apply for an "dual apprenticeship" (like @Chief Wiggum mentioned) at a german enterprise. You don't have to pay any money for this but get a small salary. But it will take you, in normal cases, two to three years to finish it and you have to be quite familiar with the german language to do your project at the end of it. In the end you would be a "Fachinformatiker für Anwendungsentwicklung" and may apply for most junior developer positions and chances are good that you may also stay with the company you did your apprenticeship at.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb manya92:

Ja, das war es, was ich suchte. Ich selbst glaube auch, dass du Zertifikate brauchst. Ich besitze ein Zertifikat in der Entwicklung von PHP / MySQL-Webanwendungen von der Universität Belgrad. Ich schätze die zeit, die du verbringst, dies zu schreiben, das hat mir sehr geholfen. Wünsche mir glück beim Deutschlernen. Es ist keine arroganz, es ist normal, deine sprache und identität zu behalten. :)

Is this written with some dictionary, or is this your own german knowledge? Better as the most immigrants :) 

17 hours ago, Nopp said:

Is this written with some dictionary, or is this your own german knowledge? Better as the most immigrants :) 

Sorry, I wish this is my level of knowledge, but with a little help of friend, we wrote it. :)

17 hours ago, Rienne said:

There's always the possibility to apply for an "dual apprenticeship" (like @Chief Wiggum mentioned) at a german enterprise. You don't have to pay any money for this but get a small salary. But it will take you, in normal cases, two to three years to finish it and you have to be quite familiar with the german language to do your project at the end of it. In the end you would be a "Fachinformatiker für Anwendungsentwicklung" and may apply for most junior developer positions and chances are good that you may also stay with the company you did your apprenticeship at.

Hey, that sounds really amazing and for me unbelievable. You mean like studying German language and working in some company as a apprentice ?

Its maybe the best thing of german Education System. After you've finished your Highschool (Gymnasium) in Germany, you will have the choice to get an apprenticeship at a german Company with a small salary (600-1000€ median per month for three years). Salary depends from Company to Company. At the end you'll get a certificate as system engineer or programmer scientist. Salary is good, but not as high as a Bachelor. 

The other choice is to study at a german university for a bachelor degree. Studying at a german University is in general free, but you'll have to finance your life by your own.

I'm not sure, whether you'll get a study help called BAFÖG(another german law, btw) cause of your EU-Citizen.

It is a finance help for students with less income or poor families. You'll have to pay half of it back, and have follow serveral rules, otherwise it will be cutted of immediatly. You should Check it.

Studying is a better door opener to get a well paid Job in Germany. But as System Engineer or Programmer Scientist you'll find kindly easy a Job, too.

The biggest problem is your missing german language skill. German grammatics is just crappy!  

To get an apprenticeship at a Company in Germany, you just have to apply for it. The Company should educate you with daily tasks and experiences and send you to special schools for theoretics Education.

It's the German Dual System. 

Wish you all the best!

Bearbeitet von tTt

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Fachinformatiker.de, 2024 by SE Internet Services

fidelogo_small.png

Schicke uns eine Nachricht!

Fachinformatiker.de ist die größte IT-Community
rund um Ausbildung, Job, Weiterbildung für IT-Fachkräfte.

Fachinformatiker.de App

Download on the App Store
Get it on Google Play

Kontakt

Hier werben?
Oder sende eine E-Mail an

Social media u. feeds

Jobboard für Fachinformatiker und IT-Fachkräfte

• Neu erstellen...