Zum Inhalt springen

Filmzitate, die 9te

beebof

Empfohlene Beiträge

• Antworten 481
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Definitiv nicht der blutige Pfad gottes... das wüsste ich...

Ich tippe mal auf irgendwas, was mit Kreuzrittern zu tun hat

Ungläubig, Papst, Himmel...

Mir würde da nur "Die Kreuzritter - The Crusaders" einfallen, weil ich nur den gesehen hab. Abgesehen von Königreich im Himmel (da gings es doch irgendwie auch um die und jerusalem und so, oder?), allerdings fande ich die Begleitung irgendwie spannender als den Film.

Also: Meine Rateversuche:

The Crusaders

Königreich im Himmel

damit wär dann gandalf dran

Gandalf mag nicht?

Nor do I. Nor do I, but my children do. They are still small. But do you know who they like even better than Santa Claus? His helper, Pedro el Negro. Black Peter. There's an old Mexican tale that tells of how Santa Claus got so very busy looking out for the good children that he had to hire some help to look out for the bad children. So he hired Pedro. And Santa Claus gave him a list with all the names of all the bad children. And Pedro would come every night to check them out. And the people, the little kids that were misbehaving, that were not saying their prayers, Pedro would leave a little toy donkey on their window. A little burro. And he would come back, and if the children were still misbehaving, Pedro would take them away, and nobody would ever see them again. Now, if I am being Santa Claus, and you are Pedro, how do you think jolly Santa Claus would feel if one day Pedro came into his office and said, 'I lost the list.' How ****ing furious do you think he will get?

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde nun für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

Fachinformatiker.de, 2024 by SE Internet Services

fidelogo_small.png

Schicke uns eine Nachricht!

Fachinformatiker.de ist die größte IT-Community
rund um Ausbildung, Job, Weiterbildung für IT-Fachkräfte.

Fachinformatiker.de App

Download on the App Store
Get it on Google Play

Kontakt

Hier werben?
Oder sende eine E-Mail an

Social media u. feeds

Jobboard für Fachinformatiker und IT-Fachkräfte

• Neu erstellen...